In recent years, the concept of the travel credit card has become increasingly popular. In fact, with so much competition out there, it appears as if travel credit cards keep making their offerings more and more enticing. It’s no surprise that many Canadians choose to have at least one travel-related credit card in their wallet.
- Welcome Offer 10% cash back on up to $1000 Terms apply
- Annual Fee $0
- Regular APR Purchases & Cash Advances: 19.95%
- Recommended Credit 740+
- Minimum income of $60,000 required
- Benefit from rental car insurance, free airport WiFi access, airport lounge access, and cash back rewards
- Earn 2% cash back across three spending categories of your choice, including groceries, gas, and recurring bill payments
- Unlike many other rewards credit cards, there’s no limit to the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn with the Tangerine World Mastercard, meaning your rewards balance can quickly add up.
- Welcome offer available until July 5th, 2023. Earn 10% cash back ($100) when you spend $1000 on everyday purchases in the first two months